Friday, October 1, 2010

Just weighing in

I had a Drs appointment yesterday. I seem to be doing fine, except for the weight loss, which I seem to be doing great with. They said the average for my particular point in time is 20ish pounds. I'm at 51 (according to their scale and their last weight). I, of course, weigh in with slightly less on, so I tend to use mine as it doesn't account for weight differences in clothes even if that won't be much. My resting pulse (not true resting, but not active pulse, I guess you should say) and my blood pressure have both seemed to come down which is great as well. My blood sugars are almost always under 120 now when I test in the morning and overall, I think my medical progress is great.

I'm certainly happy to have lost the weight, but I'd like to see a little more coming of my midsection. I'm seeing plenty drop from my limbs (such as my legs getting thinner and my arms/hands getting thinner), i just wish that the abdomen would shed some more too, though I'm sure that'll take time. Things are definitely fitting looser, but I was trying on jeans and pants that were from pre-op (it is getting to be that time of the year again when it gets cold, yay!). I can still wear all of my pants, though some will definitely need a belt.

Oh well, here's my weight from this morning. Take into account that I haven't been eating and drinking as much due to some issues, so I've been dropping weight more than I probably would normally.

Last weight: 348.2
Current weight: 344.8
Weight Lost: 3.4 lbs
Total Weight Lost Since Coming Home: 37.2 lbs
Total Weight Lost Since August 3rd: 57.2 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment